Dr Sarat Chandra Neurosurgeon is currently holding the post of Professor of Neurosurgery at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. He is the PI and team leader for the prestigious Center for excellence in epilepsy, which is funded by Dept of Biotechnology (Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt of India).
· Awarded DST fellowship at UCLA for 1 year, 2005-2006
· Awarded and attended the Penry Fellow 2006 (WakeForest University, Winston Salem, NC).
- Awarded the National Epifellowat the American epilepsy society 2005.
- Awarded and alumni San Servlo school of Epilepsy by EUROPA -2003.
- CeibaGiegi award for best epilepsy paper, NSI 2011. “Multi modal imaging for Epilepsy surgery”
- Tadokoro award from the commission of Asian and Oceanian affairs of the International League against epilepsy, 2006.
- Faculty 1000 of ILAE (International League against epilepsy)
- Secretary-General of Asian Epilepsy Surgery Society
- EC, Neurological Society of India (NSI)
- EC, Indian Epilepsy Society (IES)