Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute is India’s one of the most advanced tertiary care facility. As the flagship social initiative of the Reliance Group headed by Anil Dhirubhai Ambani, the hospital is designed to raise India’s global standing as a healthcare hub, with an emphasis on excellence in clinical services, diagnostic facilities, and research.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- One of the most modern and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals was launched in 2008 by Reliance Group.
- The Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), College of American Pathology (CAP) Accreditation, USA, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Accreditation, India
- Over 6300 complex cancer surgeries have been performed with excellent outcomes.
- It is the only hospital in India to perform the fastest 1000 Robotic surgeries within 48 months of Launch.
- The hospital is build over 10 lakh sq ft of space, spread over 17 floors and two basements.
- The Hospital has 180 Critical Care Beds & 22 Operating Theatres
- The Hospital can accommodates over 750 inpatient beds.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has set up 18 sophisticated cancer care centers.
- It has a 40 Slice PET CT, SPECT, and 64 Slice Dual Source CT
- It has a 24-hour Pharmacy, Prayer Room, Salon and Spa, Business Centre, Gift Store, Travel Desk, and Patient Relative Accommodation.
- Kokilaben Hospital has a total of over 140 Full-Time Consulting clinics, with the capacity to handle over 6,000 outpatient consultations every day.