Gleneagles Global Hospitals, located in LB Nagar, is the second Gleneagles Global Hospitals facility in Hyderabad. The Hospital is an NABH/NABL-accredited and HALAL-certified 300-beds state-of-the-art infrastructure. The Hospital has been accredited and recognized by several international and national level accrediting agencies
Gleneagles Global Hospitals Hyderabad
- State-of-the-art operation theatres with robotic and minimal access surgery features for advanced surgical interventions.
- Molecular Adsorbent Recycling System – This is deployed for dialysis in end-stage liver and kidney failure cases. This greatly helps patients yet ineligible for a liver transplant.
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals is IHH Healthcare, a leading premium integrated healthcare provider with a network of 84 hospitals and more than 16,000 licensed beds.
- It is one of the largest healthcare groups in the world by market capitalisation and is listed in the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia and Main Board of SGX-ST.
- IHH is a leading player in the home markets of Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey and India, and in their key growth markets of China and Hong Kong.