Sushila Tiwari Hospital Haldwani is Government based renowned hospital in Kumaon region Haldwani Uttarakhand. It’s cheapest and best Healthcare service provider in Haldwani city. One of the biggest Hospitals of the Kumaon Regions. Government Medical College, Haldwani (formerly known as Uttarakhand Forest Hospital Trust Medical College) is a medical college and Hospital looking after health of people It was established in 1997. The college is affiliated with Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun. Also known as GMC Haldwani, it is one of the fast-growing residential and co-educational medical colleges in India. It is Government owned and run.
Top Hospital in India
Sushila Tiwari Hospital Haldwani
- All types of Radiology tests are available like MRI, CT Scan, X Ray etc
- In house 24×7 Pathology available.
- 24 x 7 Pharmacy available outside of Hospital.
- 24 x 7 Emergency with trauma care.
Guru Nanak Eye Hospital Delhi
Guru Nanak Eye Hospital is a premier Ophthalmic Institute in Delhi providing comprehensive eye care services to the residents of Delhi and NCR national capital region and even surrounding states. It was conceived in 1971 and its first wing, the OPD block became operational in 1977. This institute has the latest state of art facilities and infrastructure to cater to complete ocular investigations and treatment of eye diseases. The Centre has six Ophthalmic Units, while two units are posted together in OPD, Wards and Operation theatre each. The OPD block has ten cabins running simultaneously each day and twenty four doctors working together to perform Ophthalmic OPD checkup, hand–in-hand with examination facilities for refractive error testing with auto-refractometers, binocular vision testing and orthoptic eye check up.
- There are 5 general wards & 1 private ward for patients requiring admission.
- There are total 212 beds with 110 beds in General wards I, II and V for admission of male patients & 74 beds in General wards III and IV for admission of female patients.
- A total of 28 rooms are available in the private ward, of which 21 are air-conditioned and 7 are non-AC rooms.
- The charge for the AC room is Rs. 650/- per day & the charges for the Non-AC room is Rs. 450/- per day. The check out time for the private rooms is 11.00 am.
Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka
Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka is a Government Multispeciality hospital under Delhi Government. At present this hospital is under construction but OPD service is available for new patients. Normal OPD timing 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM and emergency admission is 24×7 available.
- OPD service is available for all new patients.
- 10 excellence department including Orthopedic, ENT, Gynaecology, Opthomology, General Physician, General Surgery etc
- In house pathology available.
- In house pharmacy availability under Jan Ausdhalya.
- 24×7 Emergency care.
- At present, the hospital lacks facilities such as MRI, CT Scan, X-Ray, and Ultrasound.
Civil Hospital Ahmedabad
Civil Hospital is a vast medicity , well equipped with modern apparatus . All type of treatment & investigations are provided free of charge. A few investigations are charged for at minimum of rates. It is one of the biggest hospitals in Asia. It is a teaching institute affiliated to the B J Medical College imparting education to MBBS & PG medical students.
- It has all kind of health facilities, specialities & super specialties such as Medical , Surgical , Gynec , Ortho , ENT , Skin & V. D., Pediatric, Ped. Surgery, Neurosurgery etc.
- The Ahmedabad Medical School was started in 1871 with the intake capacity of 14 students as Hospital Assistant (H A).
- New Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad has more than 2000 beds & 44 wards for indoor patients providing treatment to over 9 lac O P D patients and more than 1 lac indoor patients annually. Civil Hospital is a vast medicity , well equipped with modern apparatus .
Kamla Nehru Hospital Pune
Kamala Nehru Hospital is a 450 bedded Multi Specialty General Hospital run by Pune Municipal Corporation. It is one of the big hospital, run by Pune Municipal Corporation. It is situated in the busy area of Mangalwar Peth, about ½ kilometer from the famous historical monument Shaniwar Wada and accessible through various local transport bus routes. It was taken over by Pune Municipal Corporation on 1st Sept.1966 from the Church of Scotland Mission.
- The total area housing the complex is 1.7 acres (i.e.74,400 sq.ft.) with a built up area of 2,29,595 sq.ft. with an adequate area for parking.
- Kamala Nehru Hospital is recognized as a teaching hospital for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate training, since 1990.
- Kamala Nehru Hospital has a well equipped Laboratory, Radiology department with CT scan and MRI, well-developed Cardiac center, Dialysis unit, Well-developed operation theater, tertiary care NICU, ICU, Physiotherapy department, Central Medical Library, with Textbooks and Journals, Kamala Nehru Hospital has air-conditioned spacious conference hall with audio-visual facility, demonstration rooms, clinic rooms for training.